Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Love and intimacy. Like air to breath and to share with one another in abundance

 Good morning! DANG! I get it...the phrase "...can't even..." is really in the middle of a breath and thought that is in the battle of being overcome LOL. You gotta FIGHT for it sometimes....to interrupt a thought that is not serving you...OR ...to stop yourself...and shift gears in situations that could take a wrong turn....

So let me shift a gear then 😉 ....Intimacy....stepping into that close, loving, deep space and embracing the power and experience within....Years ago, a dear friend brought me in...to understanding the gift of deep, loving intimacy...in the purest of ways. I got to see and feel what it is like to allow love for more than just that special "someone" or select few....that we can truly and safely connect with others around us in profound ways through the fullness of unconditional love (even with the bias filters and conditioning we still have or experience within our personalities, etc. ) To this day, this act and experience leaves me mind blown into the understanding I apply into reading about Jesus' presence on earth. And with that said, I thank the man at Superstore who was reaching for potatoes as I was reaching for yams and we switched spots and then had a fun and laughter filled discussion about his wife's "magical" recipe for double baked potatoes...I didn't know this man from the potatoes next to me, and yet I will remember the joy we shared over starchy recipes.
How can someone know the confidence and freedom of unconditional love...?...maybe feel into the fact that love is a lot bigger than the pretty boxes we keep trying to wrap it up into...are we taught to take those boxes and hide them in a dark space within until we gift it in privileged moments? Or is it a little more freely given and abundant like the air we breathe and that many are turning blue waiting on breath that is already there?
Anyways, a gingerbread recipe is calling....for some of that "love" and I am glad to give it 😉 And when I say that I love you all...I am filled with "breath" ❤ Much love to you ❤

No comments: