Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Stepping into our gifts with a stronger embrace

 Good morning! WOW! After over a week of "fun" and standing firm ....I have been gifted with yet another level of viewing....I have been graced with a softer and deeper voice again....the furrow in my brow has deepened with expression...things that I used to pay deep attention to while I was doing it have now become second nature...and I have been unwrapping my amazing gift of Presence that is not just for me, but for everyone I encounter.

At first, I was livid that someone wasn't standing in their own being...recognizing their own worth and value and that others were calling them things that had nothing to do with their character...that's when I stepped in and spoke up. Little did I know I was unwrapping my own gift LOL.
Why can't I speak up and say that I am suitable for the role....or valuable and trustworthy....or actually experiencing the life and circumstances that I describe and don't need to prove that I could possibly be enjoying my life "that" much with those around me....
To tell you the truth, I have spoken up, showed up, stepped out, stepped up, and I am SOOOO grateful for the space of knowing I can....and now, grateful for the gift of Presence. Part of me is tired...part of me is sad...but MORE of me recognizes who I am and who I would like to choose to be and I am going to enjoy living it...for now 😉
Sometimes, when we get that new and shiny thing and we get all hyped and excited about it, we show up in that enthusiastic energy of celebration...of gratitude...of happiness...of experiencing the new....it feels really good....maybe, let's try to not let that wonder and joy fade into subtle purrs and and slight smiles, but step into our gifts with a stronger embrace.
At least that is my hope for this season. And many blessings to you all as well as you go about and celebrate your "gifts" ❤

No comments: