Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The state of being that I chose to express inspires the action I take

 Good morning! I just got a good slap upside the head from a small voice within.... saying "Give credit where it's due ". More specifically, in recognizing and seeing my own gifts, talents, and contributions.

In what ways am I being "nudged" to express a greater contribution?
In what ways am I freely will to give?
In what ways do I encourage others in their journey in life?
In what ways am I thanked for what I share with others?
In what ways am I complimented by others?
In what ways to I share in moments with others?
In what ways do I make connections with others?
Can all these come from a choice of action or state of being that I chose to express?
There is no boasting that is happening here...sometimes we neglect honouring the life we are living without a second thought...even dismissing the good work we enjoyed doing to keep up with the notion of not being too high on yourself...but really...in the littlest moments...who is seeing what you get to see and experience? And even in some cases, who is celebrating you in the small things? We love to see others who have confidence and look on with awe and wonder, but how do they do it?
Maybe by seeing, celebrating, and enjoying the little things in life they get to personally witness.
We love it on a big screen or tv show, but not for ourselves?
Try it if you haven't...I will tell you that for me, it sometimes makes me cry...it takes off the edge of loneliness a bit, and helps me move forward in my day.
The little "wins" we live...let's count some and see... ❤

No comments: