Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 7, 2014

When gratitude grips you

 Good morning! I am so thankful to get to see that a portion of what I share with others is received....and no, not just on facebook (cuz I don't get to hear about those until a year or so later at times), but in the lives of those around me.

And it is equally painful to see those in my life unwilling to receive...and no, not from me (as much as I try to give to them), but even to receive and accept themselves as the gift that they are in their own life and in the lives of others.
For this, I am again grateful....for my "clinical" depression, for my health challenges, for childhood discriminations, for ridiculously difficult situations, for my limited perspectives, for those things I allowed myself to be hindered by, and for the wisdom and truth that rose from their ashes...not destroyed, not overcome, and not separate from...but fully accepted, brought into the light, surrendered into trustworthy Hands, and transcended.
Beautiful is the wholeness of who and what we are...and whether this is received (or not), I am filled to overflowing with its beauty and joy.
Much love, bliss, and blessings to you all this day (and weekend too).

No comments: