Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The power of decision with progression

Good morning! Made a decision today... actually it was a strong intention while washing my face (My face is suffering this season change...oooo sensitive) and I am already into action. No push, no groans, no moans or BIG declarations...No "have-to's", no "shoulds" and definitely no beating myself up about not deciding such things earlier or having stayed the course, etc. It flowed with pure ease...it feels good...it IS good to do...and it will benefit more than myself in a BIG way.
Now back to my silent progression and the enjoyment of this beautiful new day!! ❤ ❤

#thankyouGod #repentance #realignment #actingfromlove #movingthroughtruth #seasonofgermination #grow #allispossible #allowthedream 

No comments: