Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring is here! Look for the signs

 Good morning!! Guess what folks??? Its Springtime!!! Everything in my pantry and fridge started growing this past week

🙂 Once things start melting I won't have much time to clean up the beds before things start pushing up through the ground.....so this weekend I am sowing seeds....YAY! I love how plants and nature have a different perspective and indicator for the seasons than merely precipitation structure.
This week is just flying by and it's also time to plan for training before the events this summer...strength and endurance baby! Haven't been in training mode for a long time so this should be fun 😉.
Enjoy an amazing and beautiful day! ❤

No comments: