Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Get SPRUNG folks!!

 Good morning!!

Get SPRUNG folks!! On your calendars it is scheduled STARTING today, for the next 3 months, as SPRING! Enjoy it in all it splendor and glory

😃 (and no, Winter doesn't "come" back because the water from the sky gets a few crystals....it's based on the Earth's angle to the sun...more light brings hope). My garden is already growing through the icy ground with vigor (super inspiring analogy) and my kitchen pantry has sprouted too (weeks ago actually).
AND ...did you know...this is my least favourite season? (due to the meltdown, sludge, snow mold and allergies...), but I am inspired by the perseverance, persistence, and response to light that my garden brings me and that gives me awe and enjoyment.
Off to add a spring in my step with a green smoothie. Have a beautiful and blissed day ❤

No comments: