Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stay in connected living

 This week I spoke to someone who shared with me a simple statement...and in that statement they pointed out that I wasn't fully understanding the "fullness" of apathy...when it clicked for me I think I wept a little inside (...I think I am still weeping...)

In apathy, are we relinquishing our divine gift of choice? our gift of connection? For me, choice is good and connection is bliss. and I gladly choose and receive them both ❤
Grateful...

I realized that I had an intellectual "understanding" of it being void of connection... in the absence of God...it was the "feeling" (or void) of lifeLESSness of apathy that they helped to connect me with....beyond the feeling of... (and I will still have hope for those ....)

No comments: