Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Counting simple treasures

 What was the moment that has stood out the most in my day today?

...baking cookies this morning and having these cookies for breakfast (really, they are healthy...high fiber!! )
...wearing a dress and outfit that I have agonized to put together for a long time...(just didn't look right before today 😉 )
....standing up on the bus to realize I was sitting in someone else's "wetness" (I'm guessing water bottle spillage 😉 )...soaking through my lovely outfit...thankful for the long jacket...
...someone saying on the train "Kick them in their assumptions!"...HA!
...having a meeting turn out to be a very revealing experience (sometimes we really communicate more than we think we do)...
....calling to share a suggestion and to find out it is exactly what is needed....
All of those were great, but the best one was... having my son point out that the egg timer now ticks twice as fast as it used to...set it for an hour and it was done in half...then set it again for 25 min and it was done in 10...my concept of "actual" time is now thrown out the window 🙂 and THIS is going to be FUN!!

No comments: