Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, May 10, 2021

Post mothers day thoughts...

 Good morning!

Post mothers day thoughts...
I was called "Mom" years before I become one. And recently a friend had a post asking what we wanted to be when we grow up... "Architect, Interior designer, fashion designer, doctor,teacher, and mother."
That was from the age of 5. I can still see the vision of my multi-ethnic children (I wanted a child from all distinct regions of the world) and tutors teaching of different cultures and languages...of which I knew and shared in as well. I love the gift of children into this world. ❤❤❤
So I recently sat down with my son and asked him the same thing. I already know, because he has expressed what he has wanted from a young age as well.
But this time, the other things on his list that he is currently building towards didn't matter as much as his big dream...to become a father.
I've reframed my career choices based on why they were important to me and am still active in some way in all those areas. I remember the point where being "mother" was the road I was going to travel. Yet being diagnosed with autoimmunity, low fertility, and having to consider adoption was my reframe. Why? I believed in nurturing that continued unfolding of possibilities and divine expression into our lives and world. I believe there is greater still in our future as human.
I'm celebrating this "space" of parenting extra hard this year. For those that know, know. Our future as humanity is to be celebrated and dreamed of. For our children to be able to dream of the experience for their children in gratitude.
Let's continue to nurture the seeds of our dreams... our future is the soil in which they are planted.❤

No comments: