Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, July 5, 2018

YOU are where you are meant to be

 Good morning! Do you know of someone who is doing something you like or want to be doing "better" than you? The thought that....someone could do something in your life...right now...better than you are doing it....does the idea of that discourage you? It used to discourage me....even better still, I have had many people say to my face that... 'someone could do that better than you!'...'You're doing it all wrong!'...'Who do you think you are?'.... Needless to say, my circle of folks around me were not very 'uplifting'

😉
AND where were 'those' people in my life? Those that could do better than me....those that would be able to help my friend 'better' than how I was...those who could take care of and feed my children 'better' than I was...they were NOT where "I" was. They were not doing the things that I was helping those around me with...they were not being that trusted friend or helpful volunteer in my community or making sure my children get the food that is specific to what their bodies need. NOPE! 'THOSE' people that others were comparing and 'validating' me to, were not ME doing what I "get" to do in my life...
I may not be the seasoned 'expert' that I have learned from or that you know and think is 'better', but to those out there needing help, connection, support, and even direction... I AM that person who can and will do ...what it is I can and DO do.
We are ALL here to build up one another...to help others "climb" the rungs of the ladder of life (if there is climbing to be done 😉 ) and we can't do it alone or leave it to the "most qualified" individuals. WE are all in this together. Let's help out where we can from where we at...you ARE good enough to help those around you. That's why you are RIGHT where you are now ❤

No comments: