Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Recognizing both my personal power and value

 Good morning!

Last night as we settled in to watch a movie, I drifted off after a pinnacle part in the movie where the character and his catchy phrase was "upstaged" and plagiarized...
...his contribution recognized and him devalued at the same time...nothing like someone showing you how much value you actually bring in spite of them "trying" to take it away from you....
....because, when you think about it, in the aspects of being on the edge of creation and creating a life (through your choices) day in and day out, our value is always with us. People may "not" fully appreciate us in the way that we expect, but I think our value is seen in one way or another and that we tend to be the ones most "missing out" on seeing that value for ourselves (LOL and as I type, I KNOW there are ways in which I may not fully "see" myself...more and more each day I hope).
That is why I think it important to have around you a circle that not only "sees" your value, but challenges the awesomeness of your creativity...nudging you to bring more to the table and ultimately "helps" us to see and enjoy MORE of who we are in this world.
Oddly enough, we are the ones who choose whether or not we will receive this "gift" of Self and #oneanotherlove more fully. No one else can force us to take it in....
....or we allow ourselves to be cut off from this experience of #lifelivedfull over and over again as we play into stories that no longer serve to our benefit, joy, success, happiness, whatever it is that you are in hope of in this time here....
So today, recognizing both that I have the power, through choice, and that I have a great value that just IS....and I "get" to see and experience it for myself and allow others to help me see it and appreciate it too.

No comments: