Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Newsfeed inspirations for today....

 Newsfeed inspirations for today....

I realized....why my "mom" didn't want to be referred to as "mom". It was replacing the word "person" and latched on children like lamprey to a shark. My "shortcomings", and "failures" are not to be based on the back and forth of my relationships with others as much as it may reflect the relationship I have with myself first and foremost.
With that said, my children are not an "attachment" of my being in this world. They are their own pure radiance of love and light into this world and I always feel honoured to be privileged in their presence... and in a role of care and guidance. Maybe that is just me.... 🙂
OY!!! No matter how much you try to "glorify" the word "mediocre", "IT" will desire a lesser label. Mediocre doesn't desire "company" in the way "misery" does...it could care less LOL. PEACE is an HIGH aspiration....one of success, up their with loving embraces, and legacy. Anything that builds up another that you share into this world is the "extra" to "ordinary". Simple is not equal to mediocre....
Jokes about the "inadequacy" of the "opposite" sex or what would be the desire for you in a relationship will make it challenging to have that relationship period. It seems to speak to your expectations...and if its not much, would you truly bother?
I realized how much I celebrate the growth and "happys" in those around me. Keep at it! ❤
Okay, off to loving up on the peeps around me ❤

No comments: