Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

FB Good morning post - October 10, 2017

 Good morning! This morning I feel so out of step.....the refining process is smelting stuff to the surface not just in myself, but those around me, around us, and throughout the world. All the crap is coming to the surface...

As I discussed an ad that is currently circulating right now with my sons, a lot came to the surface for me. So, if you find something disgusting that is a part of you and want to deny it and disassociate with it, how is it better than someone who loves that about you and wants it for themselves (and essentially appearing to deny themselves as is at the same time.....like really....)?
I think there is a deeper way in which we are intended to "see" in our day to day experiences. I think there are generational "heirlooms" being passed down that need to get stopped....And I think when you put love (not just instinctual survival mentality...) as a first thought, most of these conversations have very loose footing....
Today IS a new day and needs beauty and grace at the forefront ....for me anyhow ❤

No comments: