Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Let's remain kind to humanity

 Good morning! Maybe it's just been a challenging month or two....maybe the words have finally found their way to the tip of my tongue....maybe the weight of implications have final formed a clearer image in....reflection...

Wow...being called on by the number you have pulled or been assigned. In school I remember the angst of someone being referred to by number instead of by name...to strip away your humanity...and then to wish them the same.
To insist on the continuance of lashing another with heavy disdain that you yourself would loathe to receive and would possibly break under....it's like looking at your own reflection in the mirror and screaming profanities and threats against life into your very own eyes.
Again, maybe I am just being sensitive, and I choose to #Lovefirst

No comments: