Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, April 21, 2017

I value experience

 I get it... "badges" of honour. Crow's feet (I like crows and ravens), body aches, health challenges, wrinkles, etc., etc. Signs that are associated with having "lived" a number of years. As many of you know, I don't prescribe to that...at ALL! HAHA, most times I don't remember my age...I don't need to!! My friends vary in age from 2 years of age (oh wait, he's actually one, but very "mature for his age" LOL ) all the way to 75 as one of my "besties". What do we have in common those who are near and dear? We are focused on growing, learning, and being at our best...so I love celebrating continued opportunity to experience in this thing called life, but good luck trying to call me "old" LMBO...

😂😂😂

No comments: