Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, April 2, 2017

It's okay to dream big.

 Good morning! I woke up with beautiful inspiration. ...a dream I hope one day to put into fruition. I have been building this "dream" in my mind for over 15 years and it just jumped off into a big quantum leap. I'm still on fire about it all and to think about it gives me tingles....it is SO much bigger than I can even envision a how around it or how I could make it possible....

And then the thought came to mind...isn't that where most people get scared? I know I DO! And right after getting overwhelmed with the excitement and possibilities of the dream and then comparing it to my "present" thinking...UGH! I don't get as consumed by the BIG anymore...there are not as many opposing voices in my head anymore 😁😁 what a party it used to be...against my spirituality and walk with God...against my ability...to do or be anything....blah, blah, blah...mom, wife, woman, human,...it was so annoying...
Now to move forward in this day without shrinking back and trying to fit and squeeze into a balloon stuffed inside a pepper shaker....there is infinity surrounding me...how can I not allow myself to be inspired and make the most of it!

No comments: