Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 10, 2017

Grateful to wake up... What's on your gratitude list?

 Good morning! This morning the boys (and I. ..I didn't write it but said many out loud) worked on what will be the reinstatement of our daily gratitude lists. I am grateful to my inspiration

❤ The first thing my son put on his list... 'Grateful that he woke up'...brought me to tears. Because I remember not too long ago when I would wake up in tears that I woke up in a new day because as I went to sleep the night before, I wasn't sure that I would have that opportunity.
Last night, I went to bed trying to make sure I was grateful for everything I could think of...it's an exercise where you get to wake up to whatever you were grateful for the day before....there may have been a lot of little things on that list along with my family, etc.....but I was grateful to wake up to it all in spite of being sad, somewhat doubtful, annoyed....I am grateful for that too 😉

No comments: