Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, December 24, 2016

giving, receiving, empathy, compassion...freely give

 Yup! Full day yesterday filled with perfect timing. Wrapping up a few loose ends, making the most of what was given...points, gift vouchers...I tend to use my gifts to give to others...2 days...that's all I am committing to this Christmas shopping experience...actually only 2 hours worth invested. My hat goes off to those that have done more...I guess you don't do it alone for longer...who knows!

I am enjoying all the ways I am constantly gifted...In the end, I can only hope that it is not just in this season that they remember the joy they received, but all year long. All I had to say was that I was looking at the thought of getting a gift and....encouragement was received...the thought really is of value...considering the needs of others and desiring to meet it. Seeing others in their experience. ..and holding value to it. I love having the freedom to love and give freely to others and it being okay to receive. ..what a blessing this season is...to share gifts and giving with freedom...definitely worth celebrating...giving honour to...that we ALL get to share in that resonance... ❤

No comments: