Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, December 2, 2016

Enjoying the mundane moments... cuddling a sick kid

 I admit. ..I am usually up at this time...why? Because there is something in this world I am REALLY not a fan of...alarms. But this morning I am gladly up even earlier than I intended for the sake of my son...slight cough...and no longer defiant...it may not look like much to others, but the mood swing and asking for comforting is what counts as fighting a lil bug in our house. Had ginger tea, looked at songs from the underground railroad and now he is back to sleep. ..

❤ wish I could join him, but now my day is just "beginning" 😉 #Lovefirst #healing #encouraged #connection #family #gratitude #thankyouGod #healthyloving #longdays

No comments: