Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Are your expectations tearing down or building up?

 For years I watched someone lay in wait for the expected faults and failures of another to happen. They had already summated and rounded out all this person would be....and just waited to be proven right by this and that. Many of which were false assumptions and summations of circumstances. ..sometimes triggered by the person wanting the failed result to appear.

What could have ever changed in this situation? Seeing the lack of support. ...we often feel others are constantly failing and disappointing us...however, when we look back on this scene...were we the ones that were ther providing encouragement and support? Or were we the ones tearing them down?
I admit, I have experienced both from myself....to myself and to others as well. But now I challenge myself, and others if they are willing, to be that advocate that will be remembered as making a positive difference in the lives around you. Be honest with yourself first...and then extend that empathy to others. What a way to impact the world and your day to day experiences by just expecting to help build up and encourage the best to shine through in others.
Peace and love ❤

No comments: