Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Be IN joy this season

 Good morning. ... I am truly grateful that after many, many years...I am now surrounded with other people who celebrate living...no matter what season they are in. They look for the rare opportunities to experience. ..that is exclusive to that particular season. They don't wish away the perceived challenges and close their eyes chanting for something else to appear. They enjoy receiving a new situation that they can grow and change in...and even enjoy!

I'm going to be looking deep...into those spaces and places where I am squinting through life...where I am hoping for something else...and I am going full in with my eyes open (and God to guide me...).
Let's be inJoy this season ❤

No comments: