Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 18, 2016

Don't get stuck in the Doldrums. Keep moving

 Good morning! I guess. ..I'm reminded of a childhood movie that we watched at the school I attended ...The Phantom Tollbooth. (I can't even describe how that move stuck with me my whole life! It helped shape the way I see the world to some degree ...) there is a part where he gets stuck in the Doldrums. ..the only way out is to get moving...or it will consume you...I can't say I have been stuck, but lacking in proper sleep reminds me of this...this is when I am glad that my mind LOVES to be on the move...even when I am not feelin' it.

Here's to a wonder filled weekend ahead ❤

No comments: