Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Shephard's pie reflections

 Last week the hubby asked for shepherds pie...I made a bean and quinoa loaf the night before and he got inspired. So I shared the pic with a few friends and they asked for the recipe. Truth be told, I modify everything. ..so recipe will be out later. But what I can share is...I was super tired making both the loaf the night before and the pie the following day. So I used ingredients from my freeze dried stash. Along with the right spice blend, it was awesome! The base, the veggies in the middle AND even the potatoes on the top. I think I was more encouraged that it took so little of my time that I actually got to enjoy it more...


❤ #vegan #protein #familyfed #quickermeals #IamStillsurprised

No comments: