Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Have you seen your future self?

 Good morning! LOL yup! Feels good to sleep in (once in awhile). I had a dream last night....Two things stuck out...I was wearing these "ugly" patent scarlet shoes... flats with a foam sole and a thick black elastic strap..(I get it, it was to go with my fitted scarlet and black striped dress

😛 )...and after I snatched up my wig that was left in the washroom that some guys were chatting in (I knew them), I walked toward the elevator I saw my own reflection. I can still see it...it's a future image...and I look younger than I do now LOL. All the clues were in that image...so I've got some work to do ❤ For now, I am heading to go pick apples and then home to process them 😃.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: