Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sharing from your deepest joys.The gifts of garage sales

 Good morning! We had a great garage sale yesterday. Made great connections, had great conversations, encouragement for many hearts...It's beautiful to see how people get excited about such a vulnerable thing as a garage sale. There is a piece of your story that people feel they are witnessing. ..no matter the intent to haggle for a deal, they can't take the value out of what they are receiving. One lady bought shoes for a steal and it was more important for me for her to go and share about receiving the shoes for a deal then getting a good price for them. Even gave her boyfriend an opportunity for bragging rights

😁😁But the main highlight....was from the free spiritual and Christian books that we gave away.There were a few times that I went through this batch of books that were gifted to us... over the years... and all these books that were noticed and found by others...that I didn't realize we had...crazy! Ones that were recommended to us to read had found its way under our roof somehow LOL. So I went for a dig through the collection....and was drawn to a coverless book with small print on the spine. I flipped it open to a random page and read...and laughed out loud seeing the theme of my last week continue to dance out on the page. AMAZING! Expanded awesomeness! I know I am meant to share something pretty huge....a GOOD news. And continue to share it from the insight and guidance I feel I am receiving. Strangers giving you hugs for sharing from your deepest joy? It's no accident...giving a hope beyond understanding that you continue to shake your head in amazement...just lovingly awesome! Compelled with compassion that there is no limit or restrictions to its flow? Wonder-full!
So yeah, we had a garage sale, cleared out a bunch of stuff, made some money, and we had good, sunny weather to enjoy as well...the kids sold some baked goods. Ate banana bread and cookies all day LOL. It was a truly, and fully blessed day ❤

No comments: