Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Celebrating the love of teaching that my teachers shared

 I'm just in admiration right now of the geeky teachers I had growing up LOL. They loved what they taught so much, that they could explain concepts like chemical bonds in unschooled terms and also jump into a description of orbital rotation of electrons influencing polarity in the same breath. That is inspiring! I chose the discipline of Biology, but also saw the joy in the other disciplines as well. My son came to me yesterday and was excited that they were starting chemistry. He asked me a few questions and honestly HAHAHA, I couldn't break it down into laymen terms. I could see the structures of the molecules and the bonds, etc., but yeah....I'm gonna have to study the "jargon" so I can help him out better

😛 I see why I chose to study biology over chemistry...sheeesh! 😃 #getyourGeekon #teachersarecool #therehasgottobeaneasierway

No comments: