Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Reel our eyes...real our "I"'s, ...realize... the journey of sleep

 Good morning! And when we reel our eyes...real our "I"'s, ...realize that we are allowed to be awake to everything around us and that it is by CHOICE that we choose to go to "sleep"...allowing ourselves to be rested, restored, refreshed, and recovered from all that all our eyes (and I 's) took in during the day before outside of our direct observation and command...that we trust our pieces to be realigned and even healed while our eyes are closed...each night we decide to have faith and each morning we open up again to the journey of awe and wonder.

....streeeetcccchhhh.... I am up!

No comments: