Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Go for the greater vision

 Good morning! Been processing a grief in my heart and mind today...and embracing the change that "letting go" has called me to. I can choose at this point... (as in most) to make the most of imagining a greater vision for my future and those that will be around me...or...I can define my unknown future by the griefs, trials, challenges, and shortcomings from my past (or the past of others who may have faced a similar crossroads ).

It may take me a little bit to get up to speed, but while I am afraid and unsure, I am allowing myself to go for the greater vision. And filling it with love and joy... (why not!?) ❤

No comments: