Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, October 31, 2015

We CAN have diversity AND unity.

 Good morning! Well...I think I have come to a summation. ...androgyny. The masses just want androgyny (or so it would seem.).

And as much as we can be "inclusive" and "accepting" within a World Androgynous Model (a.k.a. now with dyslexia...) what happens for those of us celebrating, living, breathing in the very wonders and whole-heartedness of Being diversity, honoring our "uniqueness", and loving what we have been standing for in fullness....I wonder...
How do we get to enjoy the bigger picture of the puzzle with awe, beauty, and wonderment if we keep scratching out individual pieces? ...zoom out even more I guess....but it is a beautiful picture if we allow ourselves to see and enjoy it.

No comments: