Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I love getting to experience the infinite flow of joy in my life

 My goal is simple (well to me it is...

😉 )... to be the delight that I have been created to be and to experience the infinite flow of joy in my life. This is like a river that flows in my life, and even if I am taken down a side stream and it flows slower and with more twists and turns, it not only brings me back to my river, but the stream allowed the river to flow where that "water" was needed...
I constantly feel like I am being "side-streamed", but when I find myself back in the flow of greater joy, I see how the "side-streaming " served a greater purpose. And with that, more gratitude and more willingness to keep moving and flowing forward.

No comments: