Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Winter is a season. For the earth and in our lives. Recognize when you need support

 Good morning! The days are filled with light, my flowers are growing and blooming, and soccer season is in full swing...it's Spring baby! And yet there are winter "fronts" that have rolled up in people's lives and nothing you could say, suggest, or do will be encouraging or inspiring enough to help.

Winter is season not a weather...by the dormancy and lack of growth due to less light resulting in feeling "cold". THAT is winter in the soul as well...
This IS Mental health awareness week...and I have many loved ones who suffer in serious ways on a day to day basis. My own challenges with mental health have been well supported and by the grace of God I am blessed with "Presence" in my darker days... how will or can you be an unconditional support? By showing love and encouragement in and out of "season"...for me, I never know when that "winter" will come, but through the Grace in my life, I am always ready to extend that grace to others...
Much love, #lovemuch

No comments: