Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Celebrating the women in my life

 Good morning! Beautiful they are...those who toil and make difficult decisions grounded by their priority to love and support joy and fruitful experience. ..those who give beyond thought for themselves because they know that their heart full investment pays back a greater ROI. ...those who are willing to risk never being the same again as they advocate for life, growth, and hope filled futures...those who step into the abyss of being the most, best, and amazing they can be, not for selfish desires, but so that they may inspire that to shine forth from the ones they love...

I AM richly blessed by a wealth of beautiful women who surround me and are called "Mother".
To all these I celebrate and am grateful for each day....thank you! ❤

No comments: