Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Remembering the "behind the scenes" moments with grace

 Good morning! It's funny. ..to observe...the point at which others become "impatient" with you...I was going to say with your progress, but realized that would be an assumption coming from their expectation and judgement and not from the natural process of what is going on in life...kids, soccer, landscaping, work, business, taxes, clean, declutter, laundry, dishes, social commitments, boards and committees, exercise, and errands here and there...and that just a part of mine...I won't begin to assume all that is behind the scenes in your life. But I do look for the "sighs", the "smiles", the moments of surprise and wonder, the pauses to catch your breath, the sense of relief if only for a moment, and of course, the celebrations, appreciations, and gratitudes along the way.

Enjoy YOUR journey today my friends...it's a beautiful one ❤

No comments: