Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Strength in weaknesses...understanding one another


This is my morning post from Facebook as I reflect on living with chemical sensitivities and not only how we come across to others in how we respond, but how, through perseverance and faith, we can shine light into one another's lives as well...

"Good morning! I experienced a highly irrate and agitated woman...she was difficult for most people to communicate with. And, in a short moment, we once had a conversation where I saw how intelligent and aware she was...

Well, years later, she remembered that little moment and shared her gratitude for that connection...her apology for her abrasiveness. ..and that she experiences sensitivities. ..to chemicals...environmental, etc....and I do...and send has asked for tips as I come across them.

From this, I have been blessed with an understanding...
...go for that "moment" of connection , no matter how small (with loving intention)
...we never have the fullness of knowing into the lives of others (and sends sumptuous interrupts connection...)
...we are all connected in more ways than one, and to serve a greater purpose...
...in MY "weakness", I am made strong and designed for building up others...
...there is a Great service that I am here for...

So thank you again, dear God...beyond my understanding, you bring me to the right place and right time to share encouragement in ways I would never have guessed ...

‪#‎thankyouGod‬ ‪#‎divineconnection‬ ‪#‎giftsinweakness‬ ‪#‎oneanotherlove‬‪#‎buildupanother‬"

No comments: