Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Season of celebrating light...a reflection on Energy


I think a lot...okay, well it's more like I keep constant company and conversation with myself ;) ...and as I continue the cleaning/clearing process.... of our house...I came across a note I had written on the back of an IKEA flyer (I write notes all over the place...need a scrapbook just for the notes... :P ) ..

..."measured not in the use of energy, but in the amount of brightness"

Now this was a reflection of lumens versus wattage and making my bulb switch to LED in order to consume less energy, but have the same amount or more light...

But today, it means for me as I have been called into question...sources, the source, and Source...how can I be my most luminescent self...? How, with using less energy, can I be brightness in my life and this world? Well, the word "flow" came to mind...

You see, in recent events, I have been blessed with the gift of witnessing what happens when we flow in a beneficial, and clear way. When we clear out...release resistance in our lives...and even...let go of the WHOLE story which we thought was and is our lives ( I personally would like to believe that ME being here is more that facts, evidence, situations, and more factuals...I want to be felt and experienced as welcome as a smile or the sun's warm and bright rays... ) ...back to what I witnessed... I witnessed how a life went from push and prove to being filled with support AND almost as if people have been waiting for their arrival for sometime...that THEY became the answer to the prayers that people had put out and had hoped for....as though they were waiting for the clouds to roll by so the sun could shine... it IS amazing!

Becoming your most simple, and most connected self just feels a whole lot more brighter too. LOL and uses a whole lot less energy leaving you feeling...energetic! HA! And then that energy can go out and do other things in your life with a whole lot less effort (almost efortlessly...really?? Is that possible? Why yes, yes it is...)

So here is my commitment to becoming more LED and beyond! Bring on the lumen baby!

No comments: