Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Accepting that there is FAR more to know and being grateful for it

 Good morning! This morning....cut and cleared, cuddled, ate chocolate and bananas, and now.... clean and cook...all this while considering joy, freedom, love and support, encouragement, excitement and enthusiasm, the abundance we are and have, acceptance without neutralizing independent expression, embracing individuality while receiving the wonders of unity...I do not want to forget...that the possibilities of seeing the fullest picture comes in surrendering to a greater viewpoint and accepting that there is FAR more to know...so I will stay in the wonder of the question and feel fully embraced and unconditionally loved...

And for now, I sit in overflowing gratitude (like a lump in my throat...of being so amazingly appreciated and celebrated)....that I am worth receiving gifts of Hope, Grace, and yes, salvation. And that I am amply provided with more than enough to give from and share in abundant ways.
Thank you God, ...... (beyond words gratitude to the unknown and known wonder of Jesus) and I hope to graciously continue in the wonder of the gifts you grant and provide at my feet... ❤

No comments: