Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The value in you - Facebook post Aug. 29 2014

Good morning! And it is a quiet, cozy, sunny, flow-filled new day....sliding in easy-like with a subtle smile...I got my "good mornings", my "hugs and kisses" and I sit in open-hearted wonder...
Maybe, as I come to really relish and enjoy the idea and wonder in the creation, appreciation, intrication, specification, intention, aspiration, and celebration of "me" being here by no small feat... ‪#‎thankyouGod‬ ....I also look to those around me (familiar or "stranger") and wonder if they really ever wonder about all that has come together to make them "possible" here in this world today as well...I see how others really enjoy putting themselves together....even in eccentric and creative ways....how they sit and smile (shyly) at the enjoying of their family and chosen friends...but I also see the "holding back"....and the unwilling "pull backs"...and the hesitated "Hi's and Hellos"....and wonder if we could every truly (ALL) connect with honouring the value of OURselves that IS in others....

AND then, even more obvious, are the comments against those things in life we have "deemed" unworthy from our unknowing and small pinpoint on the map of the world scape...the harsh comments that I would never wish to say or for others to hear....and in that I am saddened and thankful...that from early on I have heard many of those daggers whiz by my ears at others and even more so at myself...and seeing how the daggers fly right back around and find a target...oy!

...so as I sit here, I am not reflecting from the space of the mind I have now...or that I choose to have in the future, but from the place that I "was"...in the heart of "battle"...when I reached out to make friends of strangers, and connect with those that needed to receive a smile...the things that made me "weird" and "strange" then still resonate as "me" now...and still I will say "hi" with a bright smile...because I see you as valued and worthy and a part of makes the wonder and the awe in this day HERE on this earth possible

Enjoy this beautiful and wonder-full day!
‪#‎withgratitude‬ ‪#‎sawubona‬ ‪#‎Lovefirst‬ ‪#‎Lovelifefull‬

No comments: