Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy un-birthday party for me!

 Good morning! This morning in honour of my un-birthday (was on Sunday), the boys threw me a party...out of Lego

🙂 Yes, I was a Lego character in a Lego house and got to choose from many yellow-faced characters whom I would invite to my part-y (kid history voice... 😛 ) I got to open my "gifts" and I received... $100, A plant from Naboo (from Obi-Wan Kenobi) , a golden ninja katana (from the Ninjago crew), a full-length leather dress, a lantern and a servant nindroid. WOW! What a great party and wonderful gifts...it took them a day to put it all together ❤
Now to enjoy the rest of my day 🙂
Enjoy a beautiful day beyond wonder ❤

No comments: