Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

All our lights in this world helps it to be a bright place for us all.

 Good morning! My grief is my honour to carry....my empathetic experience and insight into some of the hardest place to stand with oneself...is a gift. I want to say that even though this last month was quite challenging to endure (and even longer still...this has been a life-long journey.... I mainly share my insights and gratitudes more than I share the details, stories, and grievances), it really helps me to see and remember that I hold a very specific space in this world ....of the little flickering flame in the dark, cold room with a huge elephant that has the sniffles....my flame may go dim, but it burns from a very hot and continuous source...only going to the dimmest of moments was I able to see not only the source of my flame, but to recognize and see the flame and light within others.

If you feel that you can not see your light, know that there is someone who sees and recognizes and loves your light, no matter how dim it may feel...and that it's not coming from a small spark on the end of a candle in front of an elephant ready to sneeze, but from a roaring, ever-burning furnace and we get the choice to decide how bright and hot it shines. Realize that you are connected to the source of your little flame (or blow-torch...)...all our lights in this world helps it to be a bright place for us all.

No comments: