Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The gift of introspection

 Good morning!

I took so many risks yesterday (starting from last week), and they all seemed to work out well. And It's not that I necessarily feel good about it, but I felt it was worth my attention and effort. What a way to finish off a reflective and introspective season. Thank you winter of 2012-13....You were wonderfully fruitful, playful, and full of new and deeper connections. Can only imagine how Spring 2013 will grow

❤
If you didn't give yourself a chance at introspection this past season, at least there is time while everything thaws out to give yourself some tome to look within and "ready" the ground for what you want to see "grow" into the next season.
Have a bright, beautiful and transitional day!! 🙂 🙂

Definition of introspection : a reflective looking inward : an examination of one's own thoughts and feelings

No comments: