Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 23, 2013

ALLOW yourself to observe the moment that you are in

 Oh, if you only knew how GOOD it is this morning!! And what more can I truly say? I am truly gifted and I would love to share what it is I received with you, but you gotta ask....HAHAHAHA!

Just know that, if you just ALLOW yourself to observe the moment that you are in and how you got to that place, no matter the situation, that there is a fully and beautifully wrapped gift sitting there for you to unwrap and marvel...REALLY!! There is!! And many more that you may have "missed" but can still go an open if you choose. Each foot step on your life path has nothing but gifts....so amazing!
Still opening the presents I "missed" this week..... ❤ ❤ ❤
Have a wonder-full weekend.....and amazing Spring break!

P.S.

Had an interesting week of what seemed to be disjointed events and as I woke for the 4th or 5th time, I heard music....and then a rush of what I'll call activity started to happen where I received insight after insight, which "looked" like puzzle pieces all being put together....further understanding, appreciation, fullness of my love for God would be the best way to sum it up 🙂 But the process is just...AMAZING!! Even though I haven't really had a good sleep for a while.... 🙂

The gift itself was a deeper visual and description (or metaphor) of what it is to be connected (or disconnected) from our power source

No comments: