Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things

 25 things

I tagged you in this note because I want to learn more about you. If you want to participate, please create a note with 25 random facts about yourself--accomplishments, habits, goals, favorite things, whatever. When you're finished, choose 25 people to be tagged. IMPORTANT: Remember to tag the person who tagged you.

Here's how you do it: Go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, click on "Write a new note" in the upper RH corner. Copy and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, then tag 25 people (the tag box is also in the upper right hand corner of the app), and, when you're all done, click "publish."

1. My great-grandfather was a red-headed, green-eyed Scotsman.
2. I used to crack all my joints before I got out of bed.
3. I love football and soccer (or american football and football haha).
4. I think I look different on a daily basis.
5. I like the woman I have become and I don't regret much of anything I have done.
6. I used to see "things".
7. I have had about 10 pregnancies. I am very grateful for my 2 boys.
8. I left University in my final year/term of my second degree program to spare my sanity and my health.....no regrets!
9. I love love LOVE living my life as a disciple of Jesus! Life to the full.....check!
10. I am super thankful for my hubby. He has had such a wonderful impact in my life. I tell him all the time.
11. I love to use my body in an active way. I'm an explorer, and adventurer. It keeps my imagination happy =D.
12. I chose to live as though someone is filming my life. (LOL however at times I'm not so mindful of that choice hehe).
13. I am an advocate for the environment, but I'm not a die-hard tree hugger =D.
14. I love botany and gardening. I plant seeds everywhere (get it from my mom).
15. I am thankful for the people that my parents are. I love them and I think they are loving, giving, and awesome.
16. I love the fact that I get to know some wonderful, successful and inspiring people, no matter what their walk in life is.
17. As much as I have been called "serious", I day dream a lot.
18. I enjoyed playing online games for many years. It was fun and I came across some really nice people.
19. I have always wanted to fly like a bird.

20. I drink my tea black. ( I used to drink coffee black on occasion too)
21. I used to smoke when I was younger, but quit cold turkey in high school.
22. I reached the height of 5'7" at the age of 30.
23. I am very loyal.
24. I am determined to NOT look older than my mother haha.
25. I really enjoy looking into the faces of my boys, my family and loved ones.

No comments: