Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

The power of your possibilities are always with you

 Good mawning!



The power of your possibilities are always with you


I made plans.


I wanted them to work. And even when things weren’t working in the way that I wanted them to, I said I would come back with renewed strength at a later date.


And the “thing” I was hoping to pick up with was no longer available.


I “missed” the opportunity.


Have you ever felt the “opportunity” slip through your fingers?


Even better, have you ever felt or wished that you had been MORE ready for when the opportunity was in front of you and in your “grasp”?


That window always feels SO small, doesn’t it?


I’ve had “opportunities” I had jumped in with that were NOT what I was hoping on the “other side”... as well, I have missed opportunities that still feel like they are haunting me or “with” me still in some way…sometimes feeling like a taunt to a good thing missed.


But today, after doing a meditation to pull more of myself together in wholeness and loving acceptance, I felt a whisper… and then a surge of energy and “reel” of possibilities flashed before me.

Possibilities that “we” could have been but didn’t venture down the road of…


And then…


I felt the “contribution” of them all. The lessons, the confidence, the worthiness, the deserving, the adventure and wonder, the contribution of character, the power of exercising choice… so much of it and the wealth it has left me…US with.


I say us, because it hasn’t only influenced me, these “opportunities”, and the pondering of them… it has influenced my family and friends as well.


And then, to know that it has shown up for others in their lives….these waves that have gone out…


And as waves go out, they also can return… with more force, more power, more influence…


Your dreams and opportunities are always possible in some form…if you let it.


Let’s celebrate that you are here in this life to live it…. More fully.


Type “POP” in the comments to claim the power of YOUR possibilities.


#thankyouGod #DivineGifts #gratitude #power #possibilities #POP #livelifetothefull #opportunities #bestisyettocome #wholeness #mindset #growthmindset #youAre #greaterstill #trusttheprocess #holdtheVision #biggerpicture


No comments: