Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Ways that I show myself LOVE!

 Good mawning!


Ways that I show myself LOVE!💖

FILTERED water!

It's a Non-negotiable for me. I try not to compromise on this for many reasons and after almost 16 years of my body enjoying non-chlorinated water first thing in the morning, I am grateful when I feel the hydration settling in after a good night's sleep.

I used to hate drinking water. Because I always got a huge headache after drinking it. Then I was informed that it might be the chemicals in it I am reacting to and I should filter my water first. And THAT made a huge difference.

Lately I haven't been sleeping as well after a personal loss, and it has been impacting the quality of my energy, performance, and my health. Just over a week made a huge difference. It has felt like the longest week ever!

So back to basics. And the basic part is being in the STATE of love and gratitude AS Iam doing things, and this morning it's drinking and SAVOURING my morning lemon water.

How about you?

What's a way that you show yourself love?

#ThankyouGod #gratitude #Divinegifts #filteredwater #selfcare #nonnegotiable #LoveFirst #oneanotherlove #ofgreatValue

No comments: