Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, January 7, 2022

Don't be afraid to dream big and keep it that way.

 Good mawning!



It's been a while! New Year with new things out the gate that shifted MANY things going forward.
I am sharing transparently in hopes that maybe you can glean from my journey.
Back in October, I had to shift gears. I could "see" ahead and saw that what I really wanted in the end wasn't being nurtured on the road that had "fallen under my feet".
Have you ever found yourself trying to find ways to cope in a circumstance you didn't see coming?
The "coping" for me while trying to get my footing was NOT aligned with the vision I had or the goals I was working on.
So both the circumstance and the "coping" had to stop. And in came new standards and boundaries as well as reestablishing core values which put me back on track with my BIG vision. That vision that I hold keeps my best interests in mind as well as those around me...
With all that said, checking in with your ultimate vision , goal, and outcome for your life is where to start.
Don't be afraid to dream big and keep it that way.
And then from there, break it down in both manageable AND scalable steps. How can you make it a bit better or a bit "bigger" each day in your life?
And if something seems to big still, scale it back to the super simple. It's WAY easier to build "momentum" and drive from that space.
And... the key building block I attend to first is.... SLEEP schedule.
It has made a WORLD of difference.
...but I will share more about that in another post. 😉👍

No comments: