Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

How small, and simple actions on a daily basis are an upgrade to the things I was already doing

 Good morning!

WELL THEN!! It amazes me how much life can happen in the span of a week 🙂
There were a few funerals this past week for us that shifted the conversation in our household and required some mindful attention to the processing of grief and the considering of what it is to live your life. The main thing that stood out was recognizing the value of making connections and growing your family relationships in a way that leaves a positive impact for both you and others. The process of reviewing what kind of life you want to be living, and growing on that vision day in and day out really DOES help move the moment of support of and joy to flow through all areas of your life. It's not a big and flashy process. And because it's smaller, simple, and consistent, it can sometimes get overlooked, especially when we feel drawn to react to bigger things going on and not recognize how our consistent and nurturing habits keep us grounded and growing.
While I personally reflect on my own journey and try to dive into the specifics of what were the details and nuances that brought me forward with growth and success, I am seeing how small, and simple actions on a daily basis were the network through which everything was being built on.
What I mean is, there were key points of information that sparked for me a "YES" and from that spark, I made a decision to apply this information into my life consistently to see what the benefits would be. Not just going for the expected outcome or results of its application, but to see how it could be an upgrade to the things I was already doing.
One of the things I noticed/remembered....I chose at one point to shift how much "live" foods I was eating in relation to dead and processed foods. It actually started with two pieces of information...not wanting to "store" dead/processed foods as "plaque" in my gut and colon for a lifetime, and connecting with the "life force" energy of living foods. In just that simple shift, I was able to break through a plateau without even realizing it. I was actually quite happy with where I was at, and was just happy to be "maintaining", but I soon realized that maintaining for me would never be doing the same things day in and day out. If I could upgrade or tweak anything in order to grow and adapt even better in my life situations, then I would.
Keeping balance for me is an ever-moving target...a little more to the left and then a slight shift to the right to "maintain" what looks like going forward at a steady pace into growth and life. It looks like discipline. I don't know if I would say that is what I am doing, but I do know that I am operating from a "directive" that helps to keep me align with my life's vision to be filled with love and then to overflow that into the lives and world around me.
So I will take those details and reapply them now and see...what benefits they hold for improving the balance in my "walk" in this life of mine ❤

No comments: