Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, May 3, 2019

Apply acceptance and joy into those areas of life that are not as smooth to accept

 Good morning!

Snow? What snow? Are you lying? 😉
Wouldn't be able to tell today that yesterday morning was a beautiful blanket of snow and this morning no evidence of that...
And I know I don't get triggered by the weather as some I have seen. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my mornings and they are ALL beautiful!
The transition from dark to light reminds me each day of my transitions from death to life.
And I am choosing, today, to apply my acceptance and joy into those areas of my life that are not as smooth for me to accept right now. My mindset around my physical fitness has shifted primarily after two major events in my life...one was emotionally devastating and grew me from the seed I was then....and the other, a rollover in my vehicle in 2015. I haven't felt as connected in my body as I was before...definitely has been a relatable journey. I have been frustrated with new pains and ilks as I have been moving forward...taking those setbacks WAY too personally, like those who curse the snow for falling.
Today, I got up and moved. No attachment to a story...I have this body, and I can move it. And I will move it some more...and more...
All that is good can be added in increasing measure...enjoy the process of layering the good in life...we are all layering...let's make it more joyful together 💖💖

No comments: