Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Words matter. Speak your youthfulness not your demise

Good morning.

I am truly BLESSED to live the dichotomy of how I was raised to view age and to listen to the degradation that people cast upon themselves. WOW! We are speaking ourselves into the grave and choosing to die before our heads hit the coffin. Are we? Are you? Am I? Well, this last week of birthday cake and goodies was rough, but also inspiring to get back at my focus of longevity and vitality. I learned from an 80 year old woman over 10 years ago, when she scoffed at me hobbling across the street as she galloped lightly across the road and called me an "old lady" LOL. I was recovering and in pain, but degradation is what it is....So we can either keep up with tearing ourselves down as a societal standard or we can focus on keeping in step with change and making the most of life.

To tell you the truth, I don't count...I don't need to. I just choose to adapt and give my body and soul what it needs in this life...for growth, for expansion, for full-living. There is always more I could be doing...and as I make those vitality-focused choices in increasing measure, it is all good ❤
So enjoy the gift of breath and the potential of increasing vitality. Today is a great day to start 😃

No comments: