Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Allowing for your ears to hear and your eyes to see

 Good morning!

I am so grateful....for my ears that hear. And through it, giving me "eyes" to see. Insight feels like it is common until you realize that the things that you heard and perceived were given to you to translate and explain into the minds and lives of others.
What more would you want to understand from the world around you? There are many beautiful people you wouldn't expect that have a deep-diving word for you to hear if you would want to or allow to be received upon your ears....and heart.
I heard from another last night, telling of the things that move her heart....and I loved the way she put image to the "pains" of this world. It came through as plain speech to my mind....what a blessing. Others, heard what they needed or wanted to hear. Great reminders.
SO I ask you to give a little notice more to the things around you today...with a heart ready to "hear" and help. So much is calling for you to give voice to.

No comments: